- 113,649 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- A program to find FIRST of NON TERMINALS of the given grammar
- Program to find out FOLLOW of NONTERMINALS of given productions
- Program to recognize strings 'aaab', 'abbb', 'ab', 'a' , aabb using the grammer (an bn ,n>=0).
- Program to count the number of lines, number of words, number of blank spaces and number of character in a file
- Program to find the no of identifiers in a C file
- Program to evaluate an arithmetic expression involving operators +, -, *,/
- Program to copy the content of one file to another and count the number of comment lines
- Source code of Counting Sort
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Compiler Design
Note: Please replace NULL by the null character to avoid the warnings null character must be enclosed by single quotes ‘ ‘. Output : Advertisements
Lex part : Yacc Part : Sample Input/Output : $ lex prog5b.l $ yacc -d prog5b.y $ cc -c lex.yy.c y.tab.c $ cc -o a.out lex.yy.o y.tab.o -lfl $ ./a.out Enter the string: aaaabb Invalid string $ ./a.out Enter the … Continue reading